Tree Planting Program
The Village has in place a cost-sharing program for residents and business-owners who wish to purchase a new tree for their parkway. Under this 50/50 tree planting program, the Village will reimburse those who purchase a new tree for their parkway area. The program parameters are as follows:
- Those wishing to participate in the program can submit a request through the Village's Service Request system. Village staff will then be in contact with you to confirm location of the tree and program eligibility.
- To be eligible for the program, the tree must be planted in the parkway. If an acceptable parkway location does not exist, the Village may approve a location in the front yard.
- Participants will be reimbursed 50% of the cost of a single tree including installation and delivery up to $200, excluding sales tax.
- Program dollars are reimbursed after the purchase and installation of the tree.
- Households can participate once per year.
- Participants must submit a receipt to the Village Hall for reimbursement.
- Reimbursements are on a first come, first serve basis as budgeted funds are available.